FeedStock Partnerships 2008 National Meeting
February 27-28, 2008
The National Sun Grant/US DOE Feedstock Partnership meeting was held Feb. 27-28, 2008 in Washington, D.C. at the Key Bridge Marriott. Presentations, documents, and other related information is available below.
Feedstock Team Introductory Presentations:
- Corn Residue Removal Impact Assessment Team - Douglas Karlen, Research Leader, USDA Agricultural Research Service, Ames, IA
- Herbaceous Energy Crops Team - Vance Owens, Assistant Professor, South Dakota State University
- Introductory Report from GIS Team - Tris West, Research Scientist, Oak Ridge National Laboratory
- Introductory Report from Woody Crops Team - Tim Rials, Director, Southeastern Regional Sun Grant Center, University of Tennessee
- Cereal Stover Plan- Russ Karow, Professor and Head, Department of Crop and Soil Science, Oregon State University
Feedstock Team Summary Presentations
Summary information will be posted soon.