Direct Farm Marketing for Success VII: Using Advertising to Your Farm's Advantage Workshops - March 2014
An educational program developed to assist Tennessee specialty crop growers directly market their products to consumers more efficiently and effectively.
Funding for these workshops was provided in part by the Tennessee Department of Agriculture through a Specialty Crop Block Grant.
Tennessee Agritourism Conference - January 30 to February 1, 2014
- Agritourism in Action and Lessons Learned from Marketing the Rock Ranch (Archived webinar session) - Adam Pugh, The Rock Ranch
- Agritourism 101: Where Do I Start - Hal Pepper, CPA
- Laws, Regulations and Taxes - Oh My! - Hal Pepper, CPA
- Stimulate School Field Trips with Stem, Stem Resources, STEM Example: Garden Design - Steven Gass, TN Dept. of Education
- Money Matters: Financing Your Operation - Todd Moore, Farm Credit Mid-America
- Pat Jones and Ron Eldridge, USDA Farm Service Agency
- Programs and Resources to Grow and Protect Your Farm
- Experiences in On-Farm Weddings - Tonya Keller, Kellers Corny Country; Ann Birdwell, Still Hollow Farm
- Special Event Spotlight: Breakfast with Santa and Ice Cream and a Moovie - Carl and Debra Chaney, Chaney's Dairy Barn
- Marketing Your Operation: Win at All Costs - With Little Costs - Tammy Algood, TN Dept. of Agriculture