Thank you for your interest in the UT Gardens. With locations in
Knoxville, Crossville and Jackson, Tennessee, the UT Gardens are open
free to the public, which means the growth and development of our
programs is almost entirely dependent upon private support from people
There are a variety of ways you can support and help the University of Tennessee Gardens grow:
Gardens Membership: Choose a membership level to help support the UT Gardens in Knoxville, Crossville, and Jackson. Memberships may be purchased for a friend.
Donation to the Gardens: You
may choose to donate any amount to the Gardens. These gifts may also be
made in honor of or in memory of another individual.
Benefits of Membership
Your UT Gardens membership entitles you to the member benefits
offered at any of the three UT garden sites: Knoxville, Crossville and
Jackson. The following are benefits for members:
- Receive our Gardens magazine, printed twice a year
- Eligible for discounts at plant sales
- Receive invitations to attend previews before some events are open to the public
- Register for classes or workshops at a reduced rate
- Enjoy reciprocal admissions benefits at nearly 300 gardens across the United States. Visit the American Horticultural Society's Reciprocal Admissions Programs to learn more about the program
The UT Gardens offers several membership levels. Memberships are for 12 months.
- Student - $15
- Individual - $35
- Family - $50
- Commercial Photography* - $100
- Iris - $100
- Coneflower - $250
- Maypop - $500
- Tulip Poplar - $1,000
*View the Garden's Professional Photography Policy.
** Memberships are not tax deductable.
Join or renew by cash or check
— Please fill out the membership form and mail it along with your payment to:
252 Ellington Plant Sciences Bldg.
2431 Joe Johnson Drive
Knoxville, TN 37996
Thanks again for your support. It is vital to our success!!