Guidelines for a Watershed Undergraduate Minor:

  • The Watershed Minor went into effect starting with the Fall 2012 catalog.

  • The Environmental Science and Soil Science concentrations in the Environmental and Soil Sciences major have this watershed minor built into the major. If the minor does not show up in your degree audit or academic history, please contact your advisor.

  • Your major and minor must use the same catalog year.

  • Contact the undergraduate records assistant in your major department to have them add the Watershed Minor into Banner. Once updated, the next time you run a degree audit, progress in the Watershed Minor will appear.

  • All petitions for this minor should be initiated with the student's major advisor. The signed form should be mailed to your college Watershed Minor coordinator (see information under the "Faculty Advisors" link), who will then forward it to the CASNR office (Ms. Tammy Pass, Morgan Hall, Room 126) for final approval and entry into the Banner system.

  • You should refer to the appropriate catalog year for a detailed list of course requirements for this minor: